Technical Project Manager
Oliver James are recruiting for a Technical Project Manager for a Leeds based client. We are looking for someone with a higher level of technical competencies to add additional value to the delivery of complex technical projects.
Key responsibilities for the Technical Project Manager:
- Leading projects with top-down oversight throughout execution to ensure successful delivery while adherence to agreed scope, quality, budget and time.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and coordinate various business and technical personnel during all project phases, from initiation through to implementation.
- Provide direction and technical expertise for the delivery of projects within the Programme.
- Provide Technical Project Management to projects under the direction of the Programme Manager
Key skills for the Technical Project Manager:
- System/business analysis experience
- Handling complex technical development concepts, software tools and technologies
- Knowledge of data/database concepts and application software systems
- Experienced in architecture and infrastructure platforms is desirable
If this sounds like you or someone in your network, please reach out to Emily Smith directly on 0161 694 743 or at email@example.com