We are looking for a Technical Manager & Technical Lead for a reputable Enterprise. The permanent roles come with an excellent remuneration package and annual bonus.
- Partner with business users, IT groups and vendors to enhance and extend CRM systems
- Lead a team of software engineers, offshore resources and external resources to accomplish development tasks as defined in the PDLC under the supervision of project managers / development manager.
- Work with business users to document requirements, prepare specifications and resolve any requirement & technical issue. .
- Work with architecture / infrastructure team to perform technical design and construction
- Perform system design, development (including customization, interfaces, conversion and reporting) and software release.
- Conduct design & code review to ensure quality of software deliverables
- Prepare and review design and implementation documents according to Club's Product Development Life Cycle to ensure business, technical and operational requirements are met.
- Provide support during system integration test, system assurance test and user acceptance test.
- Assist IT operations team to perform software installation and implementation.
- Provide BAU application support under the direction of technical/portfolio manager.
- Resolve production problems and provide timely update to management.
- Act as a project manager for small-and-medium-sized projects as assigned by technical/portfolio manager.
- Bachelors of Science or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- With 7 years of experience in managing projects, leading team of developers locally and remotely to deliver IT solutions and provide system support.
- Solid experience in coding C# / ASP .NET/ ASP.NET MVC
- Extensive RDBMS experience, in particular in writing SQL in SQL Server 2012 or above
- Solid experience in large scale System Integration using SOAP, RESTful service, JMS, SFTP and DB link on Windows platform
- Solid experience in Dynamics CRM 2016 or above is preferred
- Seasoned experience in production support with response and problem solving SLA within 1 or 2 hours
- Knowledge of design and use of XML and JSON schema is preferred
- Knowledge in Window cluster, IIS and load balancer is preferred
- Experience in Augular and nodeJS development is preferred.
- Experience in Database Clustering and Performance Tuning is preferred.
- Solid experience of leading small development team for the application and database design, development, testing support and system implementation.
- Efficiency in problem determination and problem solving under pressure.
- Excellent team player with strong sense of co-operation and be able to collaborate with different level of stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive, decisive, independent and flexible are essential
For interested parties please apply directly and our consultant will get in touch shortly.