We are looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business near Castle Donington. This company is currently going through a large digital transformation and now is a really exciting time to get on board.
This is a brand new position for the business and therefore you would be responsible for the technical design & delivery of the organisations infrastructure focused transformation projects. You will be responsible for the infrastructure architecture for the group as well as looking at the companies road map for the future.
Key Skills & Experience
- To be able to translate business needs into technical strategy
- Experience defining the architecture approach to both BAU and project work
- Own the capacity planning & introducing appropriate monitoring & reporting
- In-depth understanding of infrastructure architecture
- Good understanding around cloud services
- Understanding and experience working with Azure
- Strong technical knowledge across the infrastructure space
- Experience with the implementation of a governance model for architecture
- Knowledge around TOGAF or similar architecture qualifications and principles
This is a great opportunity to take ownership across a companies architecture, having a direct say and impact on how they move forward as a business. This role has huge scope for growth & progression with the opportunity for you to build a team & function in the near future.
Paying up to £70k plus a great benefits package, this role is fully remote for the moment and will require some office work in the future so you must be a commutable distance from their office.
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org