I am currently partnering with an international financial solutions provider and looking for a Team Lead with a focus on Capital Models.
The company is active in more than 30 countries and provides international clientele tailor made financial solutions. These solutions allow companies, to achieve growth by obtaining their required piece of technology, software, machinery etc.
You are responsible for the testing, development and maintenance of capital models in the organisation, for example IFRS9.
Other tasks you perform include, but are not limited to for example:
- The coaching of (highly) skilled and driven professionals.
- Projects related to the global risk infrastructure.
- Translate business and regulatory requirements into compliant, (innovative) well performing models.
- Establishing a productive working environment where employees are trained, coached and supported in their career development.
- A master's degree or PhD in (Applied) Mathematics, Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, Quantitative Risk Management, Physics or similar.
- Experience managing a team.
- Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of IFRS9, AIRB, Stress testing.
- Great analytic skills.
- You are a good communicator.
- Proficiency in R, Python and SQL/Hyperion
You have a valid Dutch working permit or you are a (valid) EU passport holder.
Proficiency in English is a must.