Tax Manager - Financial Services
Fantastic opportunity to join a global financial services company based in Dublin city centre with a hybrid working model. Reporting directly to the head of Tax for Europe, this role will be a key member of the global finance team and working on a local team of 4. The successful candidate will manage indirect compliance and assistance with direct tax compliance and quarterly provisioning across the EMEA jurisdictions.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Tax Compliance/Reporting including liaising with third party outsource provider and other departments including Finance, HR etc. to gather necessary data.
- Support the preparation of quarterly provisioning/budget calculations for US GAAP reporting.
- Responsibility for ensuring the indirect tax returns and payment compliance for Irish entities and respective branches.
- Perform reviews of work prepared by finance team
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA and CTA tax qualified
- Tax Experience within the Insurance/ Financial Services Industry is highly desirable or equivalent experience within consultancy firm
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
If this sounds like the role for you - apply at the link within 😊