A market leading specialist insurance business, part of the Loyd's insurance market, is seeking a Tax Manager to join their business.. In this London based, hybrid role, you would be working as a stand alone position, responsible for liaising with the external tax consultancy team and overseeing all tax related matters in the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Direct & indirect tax compliance
- Manage the tax strategy of the business by advising stakeholders on key tax risks
- Monthly, quarterly and annual tax accounting & reporting
- Liaising with and delegating to external tax advisors
- Tax Computations
- Lloyd's Insurance Tax returns
- Identify and implement any tax process efficiencies
For this role you will:
- Be a qualified tax accountant (CTA/ ACA/ ATT)
- Have at least 2 years' experience in a Lloyd's insurance tax role
- Experience working in the insurance industry (essential)
- Have comfortable exposure to both direct and indirect taxes
- Confident business partnering abilities
In return this role offers the opportunity to make it your own, granting lots of autonomy to be your own boss, flexible hybrid working, competitive annual bonus and potential bonus buy outs for those applicants who may have a bonus due in the new year.
If the above sounds like you, please waste no time and apply online today!