A market leading specialist insurance business, part of the Loyd's insurance market, is seeking a Tax Manager to join their team. In this London based, hybrid role, you would be responsible for 3 direct reports and the overall direct & indirect tax compliance and accounting for the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Direct & indirect tax compliance
- Manage the tax strategy of the business by advising stakeholders on key task risks
- Monthly, quarterly and annual tax accounting & reporting (UK / US GAAP)
- Liaising with external tax advisors
- Support the Head of Tax to manage the performance and development of the team
- Successfully build relationships with UK and overseas tax authorities and lead business review meetings with the HMRC
- Identify and implement any tax process efficiencies
For this role you will:
- Be a qualified tax accountant (CTA/ ACA/ ACCA /ATT) (desired not essential)
- Have at least 8 years' experience in a tax role
- Experience working in the insurance industry (desired not essential)
- Have people management experience of at least 1 person
- Have significant exposure to corporate tax or indirect tax or both.
- Confident business partnering abilities
- Be ambitious and willing to progress
In return this role offers a straight promotion pathway to a Head of tax position, development and support for gaining experience in new areas of tax. The role offers flexible hybrid working, annual bonus and potential bonus buy outs for those applicants who may have a bonus due in the new year. We are also open to hear from applicants with experience in any industry.
If the above sounds like you, please waste no time and apply online today!