Tax Assistant Manager - Financial Services
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading financial services companies!
This role will support and report directly to the senior tax manager while serving client, liaising with tax advisors and working across a number of different internal and external stakeholders.
This positions offers great progression opportunities as the team is set to expand and an opportunity to get involved in more commercial elements such a marketing of services and pitching for new business cases!
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Prep of periodic and statutory returns such as VAT returns, FATCA CRS, DAC6, CBC
- Coordination between internal teams, Directors, legal advisors, and clients to complete annual tax questionnaires.
- Working on with global teams to ensure high quality delivery of services to client
Some Key requirements
- Qualification/ Finalists in tax (CTA) or accounting (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) is a strong preference
- Previous financial services experience is essential
- Previous tax exposure across VAT, FATCA, CRS, revenue return is a strong preference
If this sounds like the role for you - apply with your CV at the link within! 😊