Tax Accountant - Insurance - Qualified CTA
Great opportunity to join a well a well-known successful name in the Insurance industry forming a part of their experienced tax team! The position offers the chance to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business while getting exposure to local and international tax compliance.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly current and deferred tax, various tax returns, tax and VAT returns computations for the group company.
- Provide support and tax technical advise to the business and managers across the organisation
- Work closely with the senior tax manager on transfer pricing documentation and compliance
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Tax Advisor (CTA/AITI) and/or ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience working in a corporate tax environment
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, apply at the link within! 😊