Oliver James have partnered with a leading Government Body who are currently undergoing a significant transformation within its Software Development team is seeking a Systems Architect/Software Development Manager to come on board and lead out various activities within this function.
The individual joining will have the responsibility for the successful delivery of the development of business applications for my client.
Previous executive engagement, large scale project management (.NET SharePoint', Angular JS, Single Page Applications and CRM Dynamics development projects), team management and systems architecture are a requirement of this role.
Experience with the following technologies will also add weight to the individuals application:
- M365 including MS Share Point, Power Platform, Dynamics 365 & Power BI
- MS Azure Platform (Azure App Services, Azure App Fabric, Azure Logic App, Azure Power Platform)
- Microsoft SSO + MFA, Microsoft B2B, Microsoft B2C
- Infrastructure as code
- Monitoring, Patching, Security monitoring and implementations, Performance testing
- Agile Development
- MS Visual Studio
- Angular JS and C#
- ASP.NET Core, Web Api, REST API
- MS SQL server
- SSRS 2014
Core aspects of this role:
> Rolling 6 month contract engagement (up to 3 years).
> Very flexible hybrid model (predominately remote - must be available on site as project requires)
> Competitive daily rate on offer.
> Excellent organisation culture plus growth and learning exposure.