Oliver James are currently working with a leading Life insurer on a new day rate contract.
Location: Home working
Duration: 6 months
Rate: up to £600per day outside IR35.
The client is looking for experienced actuaries (qualification not required) with multi-faceted skillsets who can support with End to End processes. This is a hands on technical role.
- Part qualified life actuary ideally with broad experience across reporting, modelling and systems.
- Experience working with Actuarial modelling software such as MG-ALFA, RAFM, Prophet.
- Ideally experience working on End-End process.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work independently
*Please note: you must be a UK tax resident to apply for this position*
Could you be interested in a new interim/contract role? Please contact Ella Halliday for more information on 020 3861 9156, or send your updated CV to email@example.com
If you are a seasoned contractor or a permanent Life Actuary considering contracting, we have a wide selection of UK/Europe/USA/Asia based contract opportunities working within the field, so please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential conversation.