SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR - LINUX- BRUSSELS - 55k
For one of my clients based in Brussels, I am currently looking for two Linux System Administrator.
This client works with latest technologies of the market. By joining him, you will learn and work with the latest technology and you will diversify your IT skills!
Based in Brussels, and you won't spend too much time on the traffic jam, and you will find a good balance between your private and professional life.
In this company you will learn in a strong team-spirit environment, your colleagues will share their knowledge so you will overcome all challenges together!
System administrator - THE JOB
For our client, you will be
- Responsible for building and maintaining multiple PostgreSQL clusters for different environments
- A part of a team that's responsible for deploying, configuring, administering, updating and monitoring network resources such as: servers, routers, firewalls, laptops and printers
- Software deployment, security updates and patches
- System health monitoring
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Network and security administration
System Administrator - THE PROFIL
- 5 years minimum experience as System Administrator
- In depth knowledge of Linux OS (Debian)
- Extensive hands-on experience managing production PostgreSQL clusters: installation, configuration, optimization, performance tuning, monitoring, maintenance tasks, managing user roles, scalability, sharding, replication, backup/restores/disaster recovery, etc.
- Good scripting capabilities (bash, python)
- Excellent knowledge of web architectures, protocols and micro-service architectures
- Monitoring solutions (Elastic, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Good problem solving and solution-oriented attitude, ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to work after-hours and weekends as needed
- You speak fluent English
If you think you are ready to take new challenges in your career, do not hesitate to apply !