IMPORTANT: Visa sponsorship is not possible for this position, Dutch residency is required.
For one of our clients operating in the Energy sector in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a skilled System administrator.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the company's IT infrastructure and ensuring that all systems are running smoothly. Besides functioning as the CPRO (Chief Printer Repair Officer), you will work closely with the rest of the IT team to identify and resolve any issues, as well as implement new technologies and processes to improve efficiency.
- Maintain and support the company's IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, and systems
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Monitor system performance and identify potential issues
- Create and maintain documentation for IT systems and processes
- Work with the rest of the IT team to identify and resolve issues
- Implement new technologies and processes to improve efficiency
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the field
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Currently living in the Netherlands or open to relocate (visa sponsorship not possible)
- 2+ years of experience as a System Administrator or similar role
- Strong understanding of servers, networks, and systems
- Experience with Windows operating systems (Linux experience would be nice to have)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company. If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV!