A global company which provides a range of outsourcing services including finance and accounting management, is looking for a Senior Syndicate Accountant to join them in supporting one of their clients, a prominent Insurance company thin the Lloyd's of London market. This onshore London based, hybrid role will see you working amongst the wider teams to provide support throughout the entirety of the process, identifying gaps and ways to streamline the process.
This role will include:
- Reviewing and submitting Lloyd's reporting and regulatory returns
- Signing off and reviewing of annual and quarterly syndicate returns
- Liaising with actuarial teams to gather data for Pillar 1 capital requirements and reserves
- Reviewing and sign off of annual accounts and statutory financial returns
- Lead projects for optimisation of reporting through automation projects
- Provide support for Legal entity reporting and the further finance department
- Preparing reviewing and submitting for sign off, all aspects of management accounts
- Liaising with relevant teams, senior members of the business and stakeholders
For this role you should:
- Have at least 10 years' experience and extensive knowledge of syndicate reporting for one or more London market insurance companies
- Ability to approach processes in a structured and organised manner
- Deep knowledge of statutory reporting
- Be commercial in nature, with strong people skills that will enable you to build and maintain strong relationships across all levels of the business
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office Products
In return, the business offers the opportunity to work with multiple clients to build up your network for future opportunities as well as developing a long term career amongst some of the most prominent names in the market! This role is on a hybrid basis and flexibility can be offered where necessary, as well as a very competitive salary and other benefits.
If the above sounds like you then please, apply online with an up to date CV now!