Our client is a global Tier 1 bank. This individual will be sitting in the Greater China team and be a member of the Regional Information Security Officer's organization for APAC.
- Effectively supports the Greater China Senior Information Security Officer in key initiatives in Greater China (not limited to Hong Kong).
- Advises Line of Business management on risk issues related to information security and recommends actions in support of the bank's wider risk management and compliance programs.
- Serves as an Information Security subject matter expert and participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of information security for the line of business across Hong Kong.
- Partners with other Information Security Officers to provide entity-level information security deliverables and proactively support other team members in ensuring regulatory obligations or enterprise priorities are delivered effectively.
- Information Security & Technology professional with 15+ years' experience.
- 8+ years of risk management experience with proven ability to effectively apply risk principles to challenging business situations.
- Proven risk management experience identifying, analyzing and communicating business and security-related risks to the organization and corporate program.
- Maintain a broad understanding of Greater China laws and regulatory requirements relating to information security and privacy, industry best practices, exposures, and their impact to the business.