Project Manager - Supply Chain Solutions
- Drive projects from inception to completion using one or more recognised project delivery methodologies
- Drive internal and external resources to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Business wide remit including engagement with external clients
- Based at our Bradford office but travel across other business locations as required
- A leading UK business driving technology-based logistics, providing innovative and intelligent supply chain solutions to high-achieving blue-chip retailers, global brands and manufacturers. The business focuses on services across global & origin Logistics, omnichannel solutions, and an intelligent supply chain.
- Due to impressive, YoY Growth (20-30%), the business is further expanding into new clients. As such, they require a Project Manager with extensive Supply Chain experience to lead customers' projects from inception to completion. With the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment, documenting requirements from customers and ensuring the solutions perform without fault - achieving their targets
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Work closely with both Operations and IT
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Support the scheduling and allocation of project resource
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Project quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, issues/risks and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Knowledge and experience of the Supply Chain / Logistics sector
- Ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Motivated self-starter
- Experience in project managing in multiple concurrent projects
- Experience working in an enterprise-level organisation
- Experience in delivery of business change projects in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Experience in delivering projects with IT and Operational dependencies
- Strong experience in managing budgets and resource allocation
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in working with complex, highly integrated IT systems
- Strong MS Office - particularly MS Excel and Sharepoint
- Accreditation in a recognised project delivery methodology would be advantageous
- Experience in delivering in house developed enterprise software solutions
- Exposure to working in an agile delivery model - scrum or similar
- The utilisation of reporting tools such as Monday.com
- Up to £55,000 annual salary
- Car allowance worth £5,000
- Pension and other benefits are included.
- Headquartered in West Yorks with sites across Bradford, Halifax, and Sheffield.
- You would be required to travel between sites 50% of your time, with the rest spent remote.
Please note, to be considered, you MUST have a background within a Supply Chain / Logistics Operational environment, as well as Project Management exposure.