Our client, a leading asset management firm, is looking for Supervisors/Managers to join their fund accounting team. This would sit in their fund administration department. Our client goes into the office 3 days a week in Downtown Chicago. Compensation is competitive and there are comprehensive health, PTO and retirement benefits.
- Help manage/supervise individuals providing guidance, training and support
- Review and analyse financial statements and NAV calculations
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of financial reports of mutual funds
- Manage the reconciliation process.
- Identify process improvements and efficiency within the function.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA is a plus
- At least 4 years of fund accounting experience, with a strong understand of mutual funds
- Previous leadership experience
Please apply or email email@example.com directly.