Storage Engineer - NetApp/Cisco/Networks
We are a fast-growing multi-national company, and the successful candidate will enjoy significant opportunities for career development as the company continues to grow and expand.
As a Storage Engineer, you will play a key role on the consulting team and will have an emphasis on delivering innovative solutions to our customers. This role requires someone to act as a key technology resource on cloud and data center architectures specifically focusing on the enterprise storage space. The successful candidate will work as part of a technical team developing complex multi-vendor solutions and operate in both a pre and post sales capacity.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience or strong understanding SAN or NAS storage infrastructure in large environment.
- Expertise with general storage concepts (NAS, SAN, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, NFS, etc.)
- 3 - 5 years Enterprise Storage Implementation experience
- Experience or strong understanding of large server environments.
- Experience or strong understanding of networking technologies
- Experience of AWS, Azure or GCP
- An ideal candidate will have experience with NetApp technologies and solutions.
- An ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Cisco UCS server/blade platforms.
- 2+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e., having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
Please send your resume ASAP