- Develop and implement a comprehensive cloud strategy, roadmap, and architecture that aligns with the organisation's business goals and drivers. This includes selecting appropriate cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), designing cloud environments, and migrating applications, data, and workloads to the cloud.
- Define and implement cloud standards, guidelines, workflows, and best practices to ensure consistency across the organization. Lead architectural reviews in the cloud domain.
- Lead Cloud CoE from an Enterprise Architecture perspective to develop and maintain cloud framework and cloud design patterns for infrastructure, data, and applications. Provide guidance to business and IT stakeholder-Ensure seamless integration of cloud services with on-premise infrastructure and applications
- Document and present cloud architectures, decisions, and strategies to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with data and application architects to design and implement cloud-based analytics, data lake, and storage platforms to help improve Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence capabilities for the business
- Collaborate with the security and compliance teams to ensure that the cloud environment is secure and compliant.
- Collaborate with the IT finance team to implement FinOps principles to optimize cloud costs, allocate and apportion costs accurately, and provide clear and actionable insights into cloud spending.
- Regularly review and optimize the cloud environment to ensure optimal performance, cost-efficiency, and utilization.