We are looking for an experienced SQL Developer to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business going through an exciting and significant transformation programme.
As part of this large transformation programme this Financial Services business is transforming it's Microsoft application estate into Azure. They are using continuous delivery pipelines to build, test and deploy their apps & infrastructure securely & reliably.
- To develop fit for purpose solutions
- To work closely with the wider team to successfully implement integration solutions to budget, scope and timescale
- Create high level & detailed functional & technical designs, build, documentation
- Take an active role in peer SQL code reviews
- Support the implementation of integrated solutions, with a specific focus on validating the non-functional requirements
- Deliver & develop solutions that meet existing change management processes
- Develop, implement & optimise stored procedures & functions using T-SQL
- Suggest new improvements where appropriate
Skills & Experience
- Extensive skills with MS SQL Server, data warehousing and ETL tools
- Advanced SQL Skills
- A good understanding of data modelling, data pipelines and workflow
- Experience with distributed version controls systems (git / bitbucket)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (TeamCity / Artifactory etc)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with end users, stakeholders and team members
- Ability to work within a team yet also demonstrate initiative and Independence
- Have a desire to improve knowledge and drive new technologies and approaches within the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business going through exciting change and to be a direct part of that programme of work.
This business is growing their development capability by expanding their technology hub in the heart of Manchester which works closely with business teams in their London office.
Paying up to £65k plus great benefits this position is currently remote and in the future will continue to be flexible, their office is based in Manchester