** SQL Database Architect - London Market Insurance - Remote working/Ipswich - 6 month Contract ** OUTSIDE IR35
A leading Insurance business based in Ipswich, is looking for a SQL Database Architect to work on an exciting project focused around a new database which you will have the opportunity to architect taking into consideration the current landscape and how this can improve their business function for the foreseeable future.
The ideal candidate will need to an experienced SQL Database Architect who has previously worked within the Financial Services. You will need to have 10-15 years of SQL development and Database Architectural experience along with being able to strong SQL migration experience and has worked on upgrades to SQL Server. This role will require you to be hands on as you will be responsible for translating designs into reality.
- Strong SQL Database Architectural experience
- Strong hands on SQL experience - Development though to Architecture
- Financial Services experience
- Hands on Architect
- STRONG Database architecture experience
- Hands on SQL Server upgrade experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills