SQL Database Administrator | Legal Practice | London
My client is a Law Firm based in the City of London and they are looking for a SQL DBA to join their Data Services team to manage SQL Server production and development environments and Microsoft Azure cloud.
- This role will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining, production and development databases, as well as data integrity.
- You will build environments based on standards and best practices that would align to operational and business requirements.
- You will perform all database administration tasks and should be well versed with database features, utilities, and recovery procedures.
- You will participate in continuous process improvement throughout the SDLC by creating scripts and procedures to increase the speed of delivery.
- Proactively take corrective measures and have a high sense of ownership and accountability.
- Participate in automating database tasks for continuous service improvement.
- A strong proficiency with T-SQL and scripting skills
- Proficiency with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server internals and core database functionality (indexes, schemas, triggers, etc.)
- Proficiency with Python (NumPy, Pandas etc)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies like Azure Synapse, Azure SQL, Data Factory etc.
- Experience with Open-Source Tools (PostgreSQL, Apache Spark, MongoDB, etc)
- Experience with Power BI