We are looking for an experienced Architect to join a global leading Financial Services that are building a new function in Manchester
They are building a greenfield data & services platform to deliver the latest intelligence insights and risk solutions to their clients. You will play a vital part in leading this build, operating within a start up mentality
- Lead the design of a variety of solutions on their platform based on customer needs
- Working closely with customer managers to understand customer needs and translate this into features & solutions for the platform
- To write architectural related artefacts such as solution designs, sequence diagrams, bounded contacts, API interface definitions etc
- To create design trade-offs in their solutions architecture and create simple, efficient solutions that are re-usable for multiple use-cases and customer needs
- Drive process improvement, challenge existing practices and drive ideas & solutions that remote innovative ways of working
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in an architect focused role that encompasses the end to end product cycle
- Strong experience in a solutions focused position, showing ability to design solutions that meet customer needs
- Broad knowledge in designing & visually illustrating solutions - driving them from development stage through to implementation
- Strategic level thinking
- Strong business, commercial and technical acumen - a passion for technology
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a function with the backing and resources of a global business. You will bring their current product base together into one streamlined experience, creating a service & business architecture that makes one platform.
With an excellent package there will be some travel to Manchester towards the beginning of the role, click apply or email email@example.com !