We are looking for a Solution Architect to join a leading & reputable technology innovator, that is hiring due to continued success, even over the last couple of years!
This role will sit within their architecture team who are currently working on a broad range of exciting projects. You will be pivotal in engaging with the wider business throughout the whole of a project's lifecycle, from understanding business cases and requirements to transition into BAU Support. Leveraging Agile cloud development methodologies, you will be involved in Azure and Microservices & API's .
As a Solution Architect you will be expected to take a lead on challenging projects, spanning a broad variety of applications and technologies, the role will be very much delivery focused.
- You will take ownership of a Solution design, shaping the solution, communicating this to all members of the project team, covering the technical, architectural, functional and impact / risk of the design, conveying this to non-technical and technical members of the team.
- You will be working on the technical product delivery within the Microsoft technology stack, so experience within this would be advantageous.
- Experience of architecting using cloud technologies, particularly in Azure.
- Experienced in working in high-volume, data-driven organisations.
- Knowledge of API Design,, management and service based architectures (SOA, Micro-services, ESBs)
- Experience implementing and integrating a CRM system / platform would be a bonus!
- Experience in the full Software Delivery Life-cycle process, within a regulated / consumer focused environment.
- Creating and presenting architecture to formal governance boards.
- Engagement with senior stakeholders, communicating business goals to deliverable solutions and outcomes.
- Experience Architecting within Agile delivery methods - e.g. scaled Agile (SAFe) or scrum.
- An interest and potential exposure in emerging & maturing technologies, (IOT, Blockchain, RPA, AI, etc.)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who pride themselves on flexibility and being a people-centric organisation, encouraging a collaborative & open culture.
This organisation is based in York, and work on a hybrid working pattern so you will need to be open to commuting. If this is something that sounds of interest to you, then please don't hesitate to apply via the link or email email@example.com for more information.