Software Engineer- Backend - C#, .Net, SQL, Azure
Location: London - 1/2 days per week in the office
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + bonus/benefits
I am currently working with a leading London based, Insurance client that are looking for a Backend Software Developer to join one of the businesses several large transformation projects.
We are looking for a strong back end developer with expertise in C#, .Net, SQL with some azure experience following Agile methodologies.
Within this role you will be working in an autonomous squad with other software engineers, data engineers and SDETs in an Agile way to deliver the Product Owner's vision quickly and incrementally.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and your squad to deliver value
- Support engineers with your expertise and opinions within your squad to drive forward delivery
- Work with engineers across squads to develop and evolve our architecture
- Ensure code is peer reviewed, unit tested, integration tested and delivered through automated pipelines all the way through to the live environments
- Ensure your code is secure
- Suggest ways for all engineers to work smarter
Knowledge and key skills required
- Strong commercial Microsoft .NET/C# with SQL Server development
- Have a very solid foundation of good development practices
- Experience building and evolving API services, middle-tier and backend applications built in the .NET framework / .Net core using appropriate design patterns
- Cloud based(Azure) development and integration experience
- Working in an Agile, Automated Build (CI) and Deployment environments, supported by appropriate tooling
- Some relational database design, including stored procedures, indexing and query optimisation
- Support for legacy applications (if required)
For more information please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at email@example.com for more details.