Smart Contract Engineer - Blockchain
Location: Hybrid - WFH / London
Annual Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 + Competitive Bonus Structure and Pension Contribution
I am currently working with a leading London based, Asset Manager that are looking for a Smart Contract Engineer as part of a new initiative to process trades on ledger using the latest DLT & cloud technologies and work on the firm's B2B multi-tier platform alongside their client applications.
Ideally they are seeking an experienced developer who has expertise in working with smart contract technologies such as DAML & Canton, Solidity & Ethereum or Kotlin & R3 Corda. They will be working on a green field project to represent Securities Finance contracts and their life cycle on a distributed ledger / Blockchain.
- Deliver complex enterprise solutions with high code standards including unit testing and e2e testing
- Participate in Agile software development projects and tasks include coding, testing, debugging, documentation, peer-review, deploying, monitoring, and support
- Participate in task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, project managers, product managers, quality assurance, management and operations
- Commercial experience of one or more smart contract technologies to build solutions in the enterprise
- Two or more years of solid experience with hands-on object orientated languages such as Java or C#
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs with microservice frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Strong working knowledge of Cloud based infrastructure such as AWS/Azure
- Proficiency using Github
- Linux/Unix environment experience
The business has a flat structure and operates a flexible working model. Employees well-being is a top priority to the business.
Please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.