- An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR lead with experience configuring ServiceNow HRSD to manage an ever-growing team.
- Looking for your next challenge with the opportunity to develop lasting client relationships and actively build a professional network.
The role will focus on working closely with clients from both HR and systems backgrounds, translating business requirements into a technical implementation.
- Lead an offshore team to design, configure and test build components or process areas to ensure successful deployment.
- Combine knowledge of industry leading practice and understanding of available ServiceNow products and functionality to develop and deliver end to end solutions.
- Play a leading role in client engagement, facilitating workshops and maximising their productivity based on the audience.
- Have experience implementing at least one ServiceNow HRSD application (e.g. Lifecycle Events), so you can bring your own observations of what worked well (or not so well) to client engagements.
- Develop lasting client relationships and actively build a professional network.
- Proven experience successfully delivering ServiceNow HRSD services.
- Strong functional understanding of ServiceNow HRSD product.
- Experience in HR transformation projects, leading workstreams and managing teams.
- Demonstrable knowledge of HR processes.
- Experience with another HCM cloud product e.g. Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors (desirable.)
- Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in the HR sector.
- Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity.
For more information on the role and company, please get in touch with Annabel Jones