We are currently looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join a ServiceNow specialist consultancy. You will be working in a thriving fast paced environment implementing ServiceNow to a variety of customers.
The founder's fundamental vision is to listen to employees and to provide an inclusive workplace where your opinions and skills can help to influence the growth and trajectory of the organization.
In this role you will be joining the business to help develop and implement new ServiceNow applications and integration's. From initiation to completion, completely tailored to the customer needs!
In this role you will be:
- Confident working in SCRUM and Agile ways of working!
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is a team player to learn and grow
- You will be developing workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications and automate and improve business processes
- You will be understanding detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation, and delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers
- To support this exciting journey, you must have experience working with ITOM, CMDB, and Discovery!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company forward thinking company that is where you will have a real voice in the team.
The role is mostly remote, there are other benefits including share options, holidays, birthday day off, stay current with the latest developments, trainings and certifications and much more!
Click apply or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!!