- Design CMDB solutions with a focus on the ITIL framework within the IT Operations Management, IT Asset Management, and IT Service Management modules.
- Create new and manage existing ServiceNow ITOM properties and modules such as ITAM, Service Mapping, and Discovery.
- Recommend new ServiceNow platform features/plugins to improve the user experience and process quality to educate new team members.
- Create new and review existing processes to improve customer experience as well as the overall delivery of business outcomes to support IT Operations and Asset Management initiatives.
- Possess five or more years of experience in IT overall.
- Comprehension of end-to-end procurement, request, allocation, and reclamation of process flows.
- Previous experience in ServiceNow with discovery, Service Graph framework, service mapping, IT Asset management, and configuration management (CMDB.)
- Possess three or more years of experience working as a ServiceNow CMDB Engineer/Administrator.
- Technical knowledge of ITAM tools like ServiceNow, BMC, FlexNet, SCCM, MAP, and ILMT.
- Experience working in a Lead role in at least one platform upgrade and familiarity with upgrade processes, risks/mitigation methods, and upgrade executions.
- Proficiency in ServiceNow's Common Service Data Model (CSDM.)
- Experience with several large-scale, enterprise CMDB implementations.
- Hold an ITIL v3 certification, ServiceNow Admin Certification, ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist, or a ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.