- ServiceNow Business Process Consultant ITAM/HAM
- Elite ServiceNow partner
- 2-3 round interview process
- Contract consultancy
- Fully Remote
- $$$ competetive pay
ServiceNow Business Process Consultant ITAM / HAM
The Business Process Consultant will design and lead consultative interactions with customers. Connecting the solution with the impact on an organization's ability to operate with greater efficiency, effectiveness and less risk is imperative. With a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends, the Business Process Consultant builds and develops trusted relationships as an advisor with customers, partners, and internally across ServiceNow Solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Work closely with a customer to help understand their offerings, and how our solutions can help drive those initiatives
Understand business objectives, projects and problem statements of our prospects and customer
Lead business process definition, re-engineering, improvement and to-be processes during Examine Workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
Develop required documentation such as process design documents, workshop presentations, use cases, workshop agenda, roles/responsibilities
Identify areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives
Define and document the impact the ServiceNow solution will have on an organization's ability to operate and transform their business
Recommend metrics and KPI's to quantify the impact of the solution and drive continual service improvement
Deliver a roadmap to accelerate the adoption and maturity of Enterprise Service Management
Create and present proposals including the ServiceNow product and services
Communicate the value of a Center of Excellence for the ServiceNow platform and how to manage platform demand from idea to implementation
Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow Solutions teams
Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery and Advisory Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements
Ensure all time is recorded accurately and keep calendar up-to-date with scheduled activities
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors degree in a Technical field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in service management, service delivery, or related field such as Human Resources, Security Operations, and Customer Service Management
- At least 1 year of experience with the ServiceNow platform, ideally as a platform owner, platform manager, or product owner.
- Enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of program teams
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organization including technical levels, mid-level management, leadership, and executives
- Experience in leading and managing business transformation for mid- to large-sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization
- Understanding and real-world application of a holistic view of maturity including: People, Process, and Product/Technology
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Proven ability to manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners
- Experience and demonstrated ability to promote and lead positive change in the organization
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences
- Ability to communicate abstract concepts clearly to executive level management
- Strong organization and facilitation skills to drive the execution of customer programs and organization strategies
- A deep understanding of the ServiceNow platform to be consultative and provide customers guidance and best practices in designing their solution.
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions involving enterprise software
- Self-motivation / self-direction - capable of multi-tasking and accepting change both in tasks and schedule
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and engagement delivery context
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and supports our brand promise and guarantee to always "make it right"
- ITIL 2011 Foundation Certification required. ITIL Practitioner or Service Manager Certification preferred. Experience with other frameworks such as IT4IT, DevOps an advantage.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles.