ServiceNow Architect / Permanent or Contract / Hybrid - London or Edinburgh (2 days on-site pw)
Oliver James' ServiceNow client (Elite ServiceNow partner) are looking for several ServiceNow Architects as they continue to grow and desire to expand their technical delivery team.
The role would be client facing and varied, where you will be involved in all aspects of ServiceNow projects and service delivery, leading client workshops, designing and implementing solutions, and providing ServiceNow technical expertise and advice.
- 3+ years of ServiceNow Experience
- ITOM and ITOM related activities such as Event Mgt, Disco, SM and CMDB
- Background in either software development or IT Service management
- Understanding of ITIL concepts and IT Service Management practices
- Understanding of Agile based approach to software development
- Strong project technical leadership experience
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience with modules outside of ITSM, ideally multiple modules
- Good understanding of adding business value and ensuring client outcomes are achieved
- Articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal-oriented and success-driven
- Excellent communication skills, well organised, and can manage your time under pressure
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills
- Right to work in the UK
- ServiceNow Admin (or higher) certifications desired (not required WITH equivalent experience)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
The client has presence in London & Edinburgh, with the expectation of being on-site in either offices, twice a week.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest or you would like more information, then please apply directly!