Service Transition Manager
We are looking for an experience Service Transition Manager for an IT Services client based in the North East.
They have undergone a period of transformation over the last 18 months. They have huge growth plans over the next few years and the Service Transition Manager will play a key role in this.
You will be a key player in new managed services being on-boarded successfully and ensure that correct processes are adhered to throughout the business.
Skills & experience:
- Liaise with pre-sales, Service Creation and Project Management teams to ensure that knowledge is getting transferred for best practices
- Take ownership of the whole Service Transition area and ensure that processes created are with the customers and business's best interests
- Experience using ITMS tool sets is essential (ideally ServiceNow or Remedy)
- Proven experience in building out relationships with multiple departments
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Demonstrable experience in setting up processes within Service Transition
In return, you will be joining a B-Corp business who take pride in their company culture. You will receive additional leave dedicated to charity work and have the ability to work fully remote.
Click apply or reach out to email@example.com for more details!