I have partnered with a leading mid-sized Property & Casualty insurance company who are looking to add a Senior Worker's Compensation Adjuster to their team.
This is a critical and fully remote role where you will manage a portfolio of a mix of workers compensation claims, serve as a subject matter expert, support teams, and assist in building relationships between policy holders, agencies, and the organization.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must have 8-10 years of handling Worker's Compensation claims in the southeast region
- Must have multi-state handling experience: FL, GA, NC, SC, AL, VA
- Must have 5-7 years of strong litigation experience in the state of Florida.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Industry designations required.
- Must be licensed in Florida - additional licensing is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 20%