A prominent life insurance business is seeking a Senior Strategy & Corporate Development Manager to join them at an exciting time, this person will play a pivotal role in shaping their long-term strategy.
Reporting directly into the Head of Strategy and Planning, you'll be responsible for driving the development of their growth strategy, working closely with the Executive team to identify and develop strategic goals and priorities for the business.
This is a high-profile role, you will act as an internal strategy consultant, working with SMEs and business owners identifying and analysing strategic issues, conducting market research, facilitating workshops, and providing actionable recommendations and tangible solutions to the business.
You'll also be responsible for evaluating potential strategic investment or acquisition opportunities, conducting due diligence, valuations and assessing viability against our strategic objectives. We operate a hybrid working model.
What will you bring? To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3-5 years' experience in a strategy role
- proven experience of achieving strategic growth with a financial services setting
- Proven experience in a similar role (Strategy or management consultancy preferred) with a track record of successful strategy development and execution.
- Experience in Insurance and/or Financial Services (Preferred)
- Experience presenting to C Suite stakeholders, able to communicate strategic visions effectively
- Experience in M&A, including valuation, due diligence and negotiation (Preferred)