The client is a software incubator and digital venture studio backed by one of the world's leading financial services company.
This is a hands-on role as you will be a key member of a small and growing engineering team. Remote or hybrid with multiple offices on the East Coast.
- 4+ years experience developing web applications
- You have experience working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable platform
- Experience in REST API development (ideally Node.JS or NestJS)
- Experience in various relational and non-relational database technologies
At least one of the following:
- Expertise using TypeScript, Node.js React - open to strong developers with experience in other languages or frameworks and a desire to learn
- Expertise crafting ETL processes for Financial Data Vendor feeds
- Expertise in CI/CD, networking, operational resiliency, failover & DR (ideally with AWS)