- Design and develop desktop applications in C# .NET.
- Work with internal team and developer to test new features.
- Work closely with analyst, end-users and testers to ensure a high-quality product.
- Participate in design reviews and providing input on requirements, design and potential issues.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering with at least 5 years of experience in desktop-based development.
- Strong development experience and comfortable with working on applications involving complex logic.
- Strong understanding of development fundamentals including design patterns and testing.
- Familiarity with multi-thread programming.
- Able to commence work immediately or on short notice