Senior SRE - Berlin (Offering Flexible Hybrid Working Options) - Up To €90,000
Are you an experienced Site Reliability Engineer? Are you looking to join an ethical business that is utilising ground breaking Medical innovations? Is collaboration and great work/personal life balance important to you? Then do read on!
As the Senior SRE. You would be part of the team that is responsible for the design and implementation of cloud infrastructure, whilst maintaining and developing said infrastructure. You would be working on AWS environment utilising Infrastructure Automation and Containerisation solutions.
As the Senior SRE, you would be joining a scale up organisation that has been enjoying a period of hyper growth due to the public's positive reception of their product. The product is currently present in over 50 countries around the world with plans to build up major tech hubs within Orlando Florida, as well as Singapore.
As the Senior SRE, you would have the following Skills/Experiences:
- Minimum 5 years' experience within Infrastructure or DevOps.
- Experience with AWS cloud solutions.
- Exposure to Linux Terminal.
- Experience with IAC tools such as (Terraform, ECS, CDK, or CloudWatch etc.).
- Confident in programming languages such as TypeScript, Python, Golang etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes containerisation (Docker would not suffice).
As the Senior SRE, you would have the following Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to €90,000 + benefits.
- 28 days holiday.
- No travel required (in-house position).
- Extremely flexible working options.
- Various progression opportunities.
Does this Senior SRE role sound of interest? Feel free to reach out to Abdallah.email@example.com for more information.