Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Role: Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Dublin / Hybrid
Salary: up to €75,000 + benefits
I have partnered with one of Ireland's largest organisations who are expanding their DevOps and Infrastructure team in Dublin. The Senior Site Reliability Engineer will work closely with the DevOps, Solutions Architect and Project team to help develop their cloud strategy and deliver their Digital Transformation projects.
This role will play a pivotal part in driving their Azure based Platforms by developing and optimizing their cloud infrastructure services.
- Understanding of Azure services e.g. Azure Virtual Machines, Blob Storage, Application Gateway, ExpressRoute and Virtual Networks
- Previous experience within a cloud infrastructure role
- An understanding of Linux systems
- Ansible/Terraform or similar
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pension scheme with 14% employer contribution
- Tax Saver Travel Pass
- Company Medical Scheme
Apply now, or get in contact with me directly via email (Kimberley . Hulme @ oliver james . com) or call 015719484.
You must be based in Ireland and have minimum Stamp 4 or EU passport/Irish Citizenship to apply.