The Senior Security Project Manager will include working with multiple security, IT and engineering technical resources/senior stakeholders to identify and plan security infrastructure projects to meet/exceed corporate initiatives.
The projects will range from firewall/networking initiatives, endpoint protection, Public Cloud/CASB, Security Incident and Event Monitoring and Identity and Access Management
The Senior Security Project Manager will have ideally a minimum of 4-6 years professional experience coupled with a technical understanding of the general security/IT technologies and Risk management.
Main duties involved;
- Project Management - Managing global security infrastructure deliveries with the primary objective of meeting functional and budget delivery targets
- Project Management - Provide reporting and transparency to project / service owners, track projects against forecast and identify corrective actions as needed and escalate risks and issues as required.
- Project Management - Work with local PMO and Group Project Planning to assign security resources to critical local business and group projects
- Implementation and operation of a lean and consistent project management framework
- Coordinating resource assignment, usage, and prioritisation across key services and projects