This leading insurance business is seeking a Senior Risk & Compliance Manager to lead a small team. This is a superb opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking environment and enjoy an excellent work life balance.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing regulatory compliance risks, including providing advisory on risk and regulatory compliance matters to the business. You will provide leadership and oversight regarding governance frameworks and policies and provide advisory and guidance on all risk and regulatory matters to specific business functions.
- At least 8 years of experience, preferably in financial services, in governance related roles
- Recent experience in risk or regulatory compliance, ideally with strong working knowledge of MAS regulations
- Candidates from outside the FS industry with a strong risk background will be considered
- Strong leadership capabilities, with recent experience of leading a team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills