Senior Reporting Accountant - Insurance - 24 month FTC
Opportunity to join an expanding international insurance company with operations across the globe with strong options for permanency.
Reporting to the finance manager and offering a hybrid working policy, the successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on a dynamic reporting team. This team encourages professional development and is looking for someone ambitious, hardworking and with a growth mindset!
This opportunity would suit a qualified accountant with post qualified experience working in the Insurance Industry.
Some Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financials for multiple entities
- Liaise with the group reporting manager in the consolidation process into the parent listed company
- Analyse financial information and liaise with management reporting team.
- Support the finance manager on ad hoc project and drive process improvements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification - minimum 2 years PQE
- Experience within the insurance industry
- Knowledge of multi-currency ledger accounting
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within! 😊