Senior PHP Developer - 6 month contract (then 12 month rolling)
My financial services client based in Dublin City are looking for a top class PHP developer.
This will move fast as they are looking for somebody to start by the end of November.
- Third-level qualification in Information Systems, Computer Science or an equivalent IT discipline.
- Must have minimum 5 years of hands on experience developing server side applications, OOD, and working with design patterns.
- Extensive experience developing web applications in PHP Symphony framework (versions 3 & 4 and moving to 5 as target)
- Experience with Web Service (REST) architecture and JSON data format
- Solid understanding of OO concepts (classes, objects, interfaces, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism).
- Extensive experience working with relational databases especially Oracle (with MySQL and MariaDB experience an advantage).
- Experience working in a Linux environment (ubuntu / debian) essential, and docker (or docker compose) experience essential.
- PL/SQL knowledge is an advantage.
- Front-end development experience in Angular v2+ framework, with TypeScript an advantage also.
To find out more get in touch with Simon - firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01-5719703