We are looking for an experienced Penetration Tester to join a leading financial services business. Reporting directly to the Head of Assurance, you will be involved in the design & execution of security technical testing. You'll also define processes & procedures on how tests are to be performed
You'll work within the Group Security Assurance team & perform tests across all aspects of the business, across the globe.
- To be a strong advisor to members of the team - both technical and non-technical
- Help to standardise testing routines, procedures - formalising their testing function
- Perform security testing across a variety of environments , managing the full end to end process
- Network Segregation; Firewall reviews, risk rules & analysis, traffic flow analysis, network architecture review, network level penetration testing
- Device Configuration reviews
- Testing of FW, WAF and IPS vendors
- Cloud security configurations
- Vulnerability Management Systems
This role will be mostly remote; however, you must be able to get to their London offices for adhoc travel.
Paying between £650-900 pounds a day, this will be an initial 6 month contract with scope for extensions.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!