This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's largest Generali Insurance company's and play a huge part in their development across Europe. This role will see you work very closely with the CRO and the wider London team.
- Developing Risk Management Framework across all business units
- Risk developing, the Risk function engagement with the CE country management by supporting and developing the first line risk management activities d Control oversight
- Holding regular risk owner's meetings to assess risks/issues around the region that could be reported through the quarterly risk profile assessment process and the CE Management Committee;
- Independent risk assessments and scenario analyses
- Experience of working in a Risk Management in the (re)insurance industry is preferred but not essential, in a role with an emphasis on data analytics, or within a BI function with knowledge of risk management processes or willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of insurance company processes and systems.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and data regulations
- Proven ability at working with underwriting, actuarial, finance and other professionals.
- Qualifications: University degree in a numerate discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Insurance)
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and data regulations.
- Actuarial skills would be a plus.
- Languages: English and French required.
- Preferred candidates will also be capable in Spanish, Italian or German.
Working from home - 2/3 days a week
Salary - Very competitive plus 10% - 20% bonus
Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!