We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join a leading organisation that is currently going through a big period of growth.
This global organisation is on a transformation journey to bring all of technology back in house due to continued success so now is a fantastic time to join and play a vital role in that transformation!
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in an all-rounded Networking position within a regulated environment
- Experience working in a project focused role, building end-to-end solutions that fit business needs
- Some exposure to creating designs, further maintaining and providing feedback to architectural designs
- Able to act as an escalation point for any unresolved issues
- Ability to work closely with the business and stakeholders to participate in change management processes
- Strong knowledge with Cisco technologies
- Broad knowledge base across core networking capabilities (firewalls, Wifi, Access Networks, Data Centres, Loading Balancers)
This is a great opportunity to work within an organisation that actively promotes learning and development with clear career progression.
You'll be working in a like minded, collaborative team where you play a key role within the organisation moving forwards
This is a hybrid home / office working pattern so you must be a commutable distance from Chester
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!