Senior NetSuite Implementation Consultant - Permanent - Remote (30% Travel)
As Senior NetSuite Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for overall support in all functional matters related to the system architecture for finance, supply chain and operational activities.
- Responsible for end-to-end implementation
- Advisory on industry best practices to customer needs
- Master Suite Success Methodology
- Document best practices, prepare training documents and train people.
- Ability to learn from projects in retrospective for continuous improvement
- Oversee and validate data migration plan, QA testing, and UAT strategy
- Participate in business process discovery efforts by engaging with business user and understand their immediate needs, identify gaps against our current systems, conceive and propose solution, develop high level and detailed level process flow.
- Deep Business process understanding
- NetSuite ERP Certification
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of NS experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer experience focus
- Leadership skills
- Virtual presentation skills
- Suite Success methodology experience
- CPA bachelor's degree is preferred
- IT/Business consultant background
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at email@example.com.