SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER - HELP TO DEVELOP THE WELL-BEING OF THE WORKERS
For one of my clients based in Brussels, I am looking for an EXPERIENCED .NET DEVELOPER who particularly enjoys working on a company that make sense. This position is for an internal .NET developer.
Working as a developer for a social secretariat offers a unique opportunity to combine your IT skills with an important social mission. You'll have the opportunity to design and develop innovative technological solutions that simplify and automate administrative processes, improving the efficiency and accuracy of operations. By contributing to the creation of high-performance software and systems, you will directly help to make it easier for workers and companies to manage administrative affairs, while ensuring regulatory compliance. You'll be at the heart of the sector's digital transformation, offering constant potential for innovation and the chance to make significant improvements to the quality of services rendered.
This company, one of the leaders in his sector, is well known for its structure. They offer a wide variety of opportunities to develop your skills, allowing you to become even more of an expert in your field. By joining their stimulating work environment, you will be involved in projects that will ensure a growing into Belgian Transport.
If you join their team; you will be based in Brussels Depending on the evolution of the situation, the company also grants remote working in order to guarantee you a non-negligible work-life balance.
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER - THE JOB :
- Maintain the existing .NET application
- Develop new features
- Create a brand new portal
- Analyze and resolve incidents
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER - THE PROFILE :
- A relevant computer science degree
- In-depth knowledge of .NET , C# , SQL , Oracle,
- Knowledge of Visual Studio
- Knowledge of API REST
- Knowledge in Web Development
- Strong communication skills to work with team members or other departments
- Proven experience in application development and integration
- A desire to learn and share your knowledge
- FRENCH skills are essential as well as English OR Dutch
- Be flexible
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER - THE OFFER :
- Competitive salary based on your skills and years of experience
- Internal position on a long term vision
- Extra legal benefits