- Oversee teams and allocate resources to ensure that Threat Intelligence operations and Cyber Incident Management are delivering secure and robust services that meet Cyber Security and business requirements.
- Owns and maintains threat intel platform and feeds to track activity logs, threat hunting, risk rating events and incidents. Acts as central point on Intelligence sharing with industry peers and security community.
- Critical role during major cyber incidents to coordinate discovery efforts, act as a trusted source of truth, advise on external threat actor information relating to source, motivation, Tactics and techniques and plausible ramifications.
- Take charge of incident management and provide oversight of follow-up and remediation actions as identified. Liaise between key stakeholders, managers, IT professionals and other Cyber Security staff within the team.
- Provide review and assurance on SOC incidents are handled effectively to meet SLA for reporting. Developing SOPs for managing Threat intel platform, feeds ingestion, enrichment with SOAR Playbooks.
- Perform threat research for additional enrichment from technical research, intelligence research. Generating Intelligence reports for SOC, management and stakeholders.
Back to job search
etwa 4 Stunden her