Oliver James are representing a leading Life insurance business who require a senior Life Actuary to support the Group Actuarial Function on a 10 week day rate contract.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Life Actuary (qualified or by experience) with strong communication skills and a good understanding of various reporting bases (solvency II, IFRS)
The client is looking to engage a contractor to start as soon as possible in August and will interview quickly. Although a short contract, this presents an opportunity to gain experience in a client who have frequent contractor requirements.
Start: Beginning to Mid August
Duration: 10 weeks (approx)
Rate: 700-1000/day (through Umbrella company)
IR35 Status: Inside IR35 - you will be engaged via an Umbrella company for this assignment
Location: Home working. Must be resident in the UK and work must be completed from the UK.
- Support the Group Actuarial Function Holder with annual reporting, assumptions, methodology, data and models.
- Some review of junior actuaries work
- Qualified Actuary or Qualified by experience
- Significant experience in Life insurance
- Strong financial reporting experience (Solvency II or IFRS)
- Good communication skills
- With-profits knowledge is desirable but not required
Please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@oliverjames.com with a copy of your CV