Oliver James have been engaged exclusively on a Senior Actuary contract position.
Our client is looking to engage a a senior Life Actuary (10+ years PQE) with demonstrable track record embedding actuarial frameworks and governance processes.
You will be supporting critical work, alongside senior stakeholders in the business. You should be comfortable working to standards required for board approval.
This is an OUTSIDE IR35 Day rate contract
Start: Ideally by April 2023
Location: Home working contract (welcome in local office if preferred)
Duration: 3-6 months depending on preference + extensions
Rate: Circa £1000/day (£900-1100 outside IR35 depending on experience)
- Qualified Life Actuary - 10+ years PQE
- Experienced contractor
- Strong technical skills around Capital Management. Pricing methodology is desirable.
- Solid commercial awareness
- Strong understanding of Life Insurance risk management frameworks and governance procedures.
- Produce documentation to standards needed for board approval.
The client will interview week commencing 27th Feb so please apply today or contact Chris.Armstrong@oliverjames.com with a copy of your CV.